Search within 937,934 companies and 1,078,444 directors in Panama Change country
The most complete information about a company in Panama
Panama, a great business hub in Central America
The Republic of Panama is one of the most interesting countries in the world to do business. Every day people all around the world incorporate companies in Panama because its tax advantages. Panamanian companies are only taxed for income from activities performed in Panama. The Panama corporations are also used to hold and manage assets due to the security and versatility offered by the Panama government. These companies can hold shares or properties in any other country in the world without paying taxes for that.
Also in Panama, Dato Capital is the reference in Company Reports
Dato Capital offers the maximum information available for a Panama company, including
- Registry Data: All the registry data about the company and inscribed events, and the payment of corporate tax (ticket number), etc..
- Original Incorporation Deed: Copy of the original documents signed under a Panamanian Notary. All the public available details appear in these deeds.
- Changes in Articles of Association: All the registry modifications in company positions, director and resident agent changes, share capital alteration, etc..
- Issue of Powers of Attorney: All the issued powers by the company to third parties to act in behalf of the company.
- Information about appointments in other companies: List of other companies in which the directors, subscribers, etc... have other positions, and other companies in which the company can appear holding a position too.